Cpu, mb issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey, First of all I would just say how much I hate my computer, and the explanation is that I have terrible FPS in all kind of games, CS, DaoC, WoW, Oblivion. You name it. I have also tried to find a reason for this, or a solution which I havn't succeded to.

I'm for sure that my temp is normal because in idle temp its : Cpu 46*C and HDD 46*C, and when playing games it does not overide 55*C. Next thing you probaly wonder is if i have downloaded latest drivers for grapfic card, mobo, chipset, diretcX etc as I also already have done. Then lets move to the specc Ive got, and here it comes :

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 ghz,
MB Fujitsu-Siemens D1627
DDR 2gb RAM
Nvidia 7800 GS (which is a high-performance card)

And of course the AGP speed is 8x and this is a computer that I bought from fujitsu sieamens so I havn't "trixed" anything myself.

If there is anything else you need to know about the specc?
And by the way I know that people with the same specc that I have can run same games as I do perfectly without low FPS. ( and please there is nothing wrong with my connection, router, spyware, maleware, virus, etc)

If there are anyone out there that think they got a decent answear for my little problem here, please dont be shy :) , it would be nice to hear from you!
Thanks!

Did you build this system yourself? is the card operating at AGP 8X? What is the brand and speed of the memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back