I thought this was a power supply problem, however i tried a brand new power supply and it gave me the same results, I think that it must be either the CPU or the Motherboard... I was playing Age of Conan, when all of a sudden, my computer shuts down... thinking it was possibly overheating, i let it rest a moment, then attempt to reboot, the front panel lights flash, i hear a clicking, then nothing. I then remove my case and look inside, its warm but i dont smell any smoke or burning electrical equipment. I attempt to boot one more time, the fan on the cpu starts to spin, clicks a couple times and then nothing. I see no signs of overheating, no scorching, no smell of burning components. The light on the motherboard indicating that it has power remains on, but the system does nothing from this point on, even after pressing the power button.