Crazy mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

trithumb

i have a logitech wireless media play mouse... its going nuts. it turns up the volume by itself and opens up itunes and then the cursor goes all over on its own.... any ideas?

well thats fine n dandy but... i was lookin for any ideas how 2 fix it b4 i gave up... kinda like sayin.. o my tires flat on my car... buy a new car... it works but just has its crazy moments every 20 min.... works alot better wen the logitech setpoint app is closed

A mouse is a member of the "consumable" computer parts. Things like batteries, ink and paper. The very least thing you should do is try another mouse. Does this mouse connect through USB or PS2?

I have to keep my wireless USB Logitech plugged into a USB extender port away from my tower on the desktop and close to the mouse, 2 feet or so, for the mouse to work properly. Is yours wireless?

I've had a few mice do that to me in the past, and all i can say is that your mouse is f**ked lol.

Like said, i suggest as well buying a new mouse. They're pretty cheap these days and shouldn't cost you much anyway.

Yes trithumb,
it probably some phantom interference that had your mouse acting up. Happy computing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back