Create a network

Hello friends
i have 10 pc,s all the pc,s have desktop application.now i want to Connect all the pc,s through LAN.
i want 1 computer in which server is created.is this possible that when user is doing work on other 9 computers all the data is store in server conputer.
Can anyone help
I am new in this field.

Hello friends
i have 10 pc,s all the pc,s have desktop application.now i want to Connect all the pc,s through LAN.
i want 1 computer in which server is created.
besides the physical connections to the common router AND the setups for Print/File Sharing,
you need to understand that XP/Vista/win-7 all restrict the number of shares that can be active at the same time to TEN;
that is, the so-called 'server' can have 10 other systems accessing it at one time.

Win/2000, 2003, 2008 are the real server systems and they can support far more - -
for a $PRICE$

is this possible that when user is doing work on other 9 computers all the data is store in server conputer.
That can be done depending upon the application.
HOWEVER, don't assume that all ten PCs can be working on the same file on your so called-server; that will not work unless the application is created for Networking.

Back