Creating a portable windows 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

davids

Does anyone know anything about this? I found a site that gave instructions on creating a bootable windows 98 CD. I couldnt quite get it to work but managed to set windows up in two folders and run that on a pc by copying the folders to the harddrive then booting it from floppy.
There are some problems however, for example it doesnt take to setting up new hardware very well... Anyone have any ideas?

davids said:
Does anyone know anything about this? I found a site that gave instructions on creating a bootable windows 98 CD. I couldnt quite get it to work but managed to set windows up in two folders and run that on a pc by copying the folders to the harddrive then booting it from floppy.
There are some problems however, for example it doesnt take to setting up new hardware very well... Anyone have any ideas?
I need it to fast repair windows 98

Anyone have any ideas?
Get Ubuntu
It's a live bootable CD that you can freely download or even ask for a CD to be sent to you.
Ubuntu, and many other linux operating systems, can be run live on your computer, with or without a harddrive installed
icon-ubuntu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back