TechSpot

CS 1.6 major lag feels like speedhack

By ErNoI
Feb 16, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi I got home to my old computer and I wanted to play some Counter Strike 1.6. everthing seemed ok until I connected to a server. There where some major lag and it felt like I got some speedhack on. So I thougt it may be the server and connected to an other, after several tries on diffrent servers I discovered it was something wrong with my CS 1.6.

I really hope someone can help me cause i really want to play some Counter Strike while I'm at home.

I made an attachment with a record from cs 1.6 where i connected to an online server and runned around a bit if it helps you to help me.

Attached Files:

2. Marnomancer

Marnomancer TS Booster Posts: 808   +51

Tweaks first.

Game Booster can help you. At least it worked for me. If it doesn't work, check you internet connection. If you notice a problem again, Run Task Manager and kill the process labelled "rundll32". I had a similar problem. That should do it.

Here's the Game Booster download link:
    http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5952

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.