TechSpot

CS:S server list problem

By Jager
Oct 15, 2008
  1. Alright well, i go ahead to refresh my server list, but only 34 or so servers end up showing.... and i know there should be by FAR more servers then that. anyone know whats wrong and why i dont see the other servers? i already checked server filters.

2. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,438

Are you using a 3rd party firewall (a firewall other than the built-in Windows one)?

If you are, alt tab and see if it's requiring allow / deny access to HL2.exe.

If you are not, right click your STEAM icon and click "Servers"
    [​IMG]

Once you do this check to see if you're still getting only a few servers, if you get a lot of servers you could try right clicking on Counter-Strike: Source and click "Properties" > Click "Local Files" > Verify Integrity of game cache...

[​IMG]

If it still doesn't work, delete your Counter-Strike: Source folder in the directory of C:\Program Files\STEAM\Steamapps\*your steam name*\

Hope this helps.

3. Jager

Jager TS Rookie Topic Starter

thx man, hope this works... if it doesnt, ill just have to make do with the page n a half of Server ips i play on :p

4. Acclamator

Acclamator TS Rookie Posts: 295

Make sure your router isn't blocking things.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.