CSS connection problem

Hi guys.

When I want to play CSS. Everything is ok. After a few minutes playing my screen of the game dissapears and then will windows 7 search the probleme. But he never finds one.

I have asked a friend what is marked after I have that problem and he had said that I have quit the game with 'Timed out' or 'Connection out'
But when I play CZ, I never have that problem!

It can't be my computer because it is a new one. I bought this computer because it is a game computer. I have internet without a cable (wifi).

And I have also problems with my fps. Sometimes I have 200 fps but sometimes I have 20 fps. I know that it depends on map. But this is really not normal.

I hope that it is understandable.

If I understood you correctly you are saying that when playing online the game will randomly disconnect you and your friends on the server see you timing out? If that is the case it appears to be an issue with your WiFi connection. WiFi is not a great way to game online, but if you have no choice I'd recommend getting an appropriate WiFi signal monitor or use the default windows bars and measure the best place in your house/apartment where you have a solid signal strength. Obviously if you have a desktop this might be a little harder to do.

Yes thats it. My rooter is on first floor and I am on the second floor.
I have 3 bars in this room. And yes I have a desktop.

Back