Custom Hello Kitty fan grills?

By steelth
Jan 29, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I'm putting together a Hello Kitty computer case for my daughter . I thought it would be pretty cool to add at least 1 or 2 more 80mm fans since it only has 1 in the back . Also thought if i could find Hello Kitty grills would be awesome but my search has taken me no where so i came here to ask if anyone knew of a place to get them. Thx alot for your help as alway's
  2. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,867   +74

:wave:paging HelloKitty[HK].....you're needed in Hello Kitty accessories!
  3. Rabbit01

Rabbit01 TechSpot Booster Posts: 886   +39

4. red1776

Im with Rabbit, I dint think they exist. You might consider getting some regular fan grilles,painting them HK pink, and then get a HK stencil and spray a Hello Kitty on them.
    Just a thought. My daughter is into 'Twilight' and thats what I am doing for her 230mm intake fan.
  5. steelth

steelth TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 156

ah good idea about the stencil, i think i'll just try that thank you
  6. Rabbit01

Rabbit01 TechSpot Booster Posts: 886   +39

Depends on the fan grill, you might be able to print your design on something like these. Then punch/cut holes and apply it onto the grill.
  7. red1776

8. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,264   +41

If you find it more than likely it will be a site with the extension ".jp, jp.co." or something like that, those women go nuts over hellokitty.
  9. red1776

...and I thought those HK grilles look really nice on your rig T.:p:haha::wave:
  10. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] I'm a TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,317   +117

That's probably true.
    BTW I have no idea since I haven't ever looked :)

Take a look at this, it's the full build log:
    http://forums.hexus.net/project-logs/174024-project-hello-kitty.html
    If you want "custom" hello kitty fan grills, I think you'll really need to get them custom made, or do that yourself.
    That's a pretty impressive job though.

Here too:
    http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=95524
  11. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,264   +41

I had custom glass etching done by mountainmods.com. At the time I was buying a case from them. Maybe you can contact them for a custom hellokitty etching job in glass.

12. steelth

steelth TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 156

Wow Hellokitty[hk] that is an amazing computer.Thank for sharing the link.I am inspired plus my 10 yr daughter has the same mouse but another pink keyboard,lol

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.