Daily BSOD, BCcode 109 New Computer

The system:
Coolmaster Silent Pro 1000 Watt Power Supply
1090T AMD Black Edition 6 core Processor
Nvidia Geforce 580 Graphics Card
Corsair Memory XMS 8GB DDR3-1333 x2 (so 16gb of ram)
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal HD
Asus Crosshair IV Formula Socket AM3 890FX ATX AMD Motherboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

I have ran memtest on it multiple times, used one stick of ram two stick of ram all the combinations possible. I have returned every single part and got new ones. I have tried to change dram voltages, frequencies, timings, everything that I think that would cause BSOD.

I'm about to go bald and be girlfriendless if I dont figure this out soon because it's taking up nearly all my free time trying to figure this out for the last two weeks. I dont have to be playing a game or doing anything I get daily BSOD's. Always the same

They are all BCcode 109
The other stop error numbers I do not have right this second but I have the minidump files.

I don't know to do, please if you can help me I would be so thankful.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
Just providing some more info

I have had this bsod happen no programs installed, with firewalls, without firewalls, with antivirus and without it.

I used zonealarm and I heard that caused a lot of bsods.

But I now have new everything (except video card)
and it's still happening.

I'm so lost haha

I just built a gaming system for my brother-in-law using that board and a 1055T. It is sweet!

Anyway, both dumps specifically cite memory corruption as your issue. You have already done everything I would have suggested concerning memory except directly contacting both Asus and Corsair.

What is it like running with just 8 gigs?

The thing is I still get those errors with each stick, also I before I had OCZtech 4gig sticks and was still getting the same error. Thats when I replaced the ram and got the error. Than I replaced the motherboard, power supply, hard drive and cpu from the 1055t to the 1090t

Still the same error everytime.

So it's not just corsair and asus. It can't be that i got two different companies ram and both times got a total of 8 different sticks that are all bad?

I might as well play the lottery with that luck. lol

It just can't be memory corruption.

Unless I had a bad wall outlet or the sticks of ram arent compaitable, but two different companies sticks both dont work? on two brand new motherboards. That sounds fishy

What voltage should I have the ram at. I set it to 1.6, i've tried auto and 1.65 as well
What timings should i use as well.
I mean I'm not a pro at this so I could have some setting off, what should I have them at for corsair XMS 8GB DDR3-1333 (2x4gb sticks

I'm willing to try anything at this point. I've replaced everything on this computer and get the same error. Could it be a bad surge protector? My house giving the wrong volts in the wall. I mean seriously this is getting crazy.

Asus boards are quite well known for being picky about the memory used in each and every board they make. So much so that they create for every board a Qualified Vendors List (QVL) on memory for every board they manufacture.

This is not to say it the lists are exshaustive because they aren't, but one thing I spent the most amount of time researching for my brother-in-law's new system and this board was the Memory. We have seen too often here Asus builds and RAM incompatibility to the point we've lost count.

What voltage and timings is your current RAM designed for and what is Asus setting at per BIOS?

Back