Daily BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys

Rohied

Naamloos.png

See pic above, and zip file for all the info

Hi guys, I am new here and decided to make an account since this BSOD is really frustrating me.
I updated all my drivers, windows update etc nothing seems to help I am almost getting daily BSODs now...Also dead the chdfk things and others but they never found anything. Register is fine so is harddisk.

No virus whatsoever or malware found ( nod32 and iobot anti malware.)

Tried deleting every 32bit file I got since I got windows 7 64bit ( dont know if this helps )

Whocrashed gave me this report :[FONT=Segoe UI]windows version: [/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]windows dir: C:\Windows[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor AMD586, level: 16[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]2 logical processors, active mask: 3[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]RAM: 4294238208 total[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]VM: 2147352576, free: 1925885952[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Crash Dump Analysis [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]</B>[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\minidump[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI][FONT=Segoe UI]Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Wed 15-8-2012 23:28:19 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\081612-19390-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x7F1C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF88001731080)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/FONT]
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT]
company: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Wed 15-8-2012 23:28:19 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]tcpip.sys[/FONT] (tcpip+0x42080)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF88001731080)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Besturingssysteem Microsoft® Windows®[/FONT]
description: TCP/IP-stuurprogramma
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Wed 15-8-2012 22:00:43 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\081612-17218-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x7F1C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880018D7080)
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Tue 14-8-2012 17:57:33 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\081412-17640-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]dxgmms1.sys[/FONT] (dxgmms1+0x1BF6)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF88007F74BF6, 0xFFFFF8800BC45D90, 0x0)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION[/FONT]
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
description: DirectX Graphics MMS
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Tue 14-8-2012 1:35:59 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\081412-18078-01.dmp[/FONT]
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8800193D080)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Mon 13-8-2012 1:36:46 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\081312-16968-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]dxgmms1.sys[/FONT] (dxgmms1+0x1BF6)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF88007D64BF6, 0xFFFFF88003811D90, 0x0)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION[/FONT]
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
description: DirectX Graphics MMS
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Fri 10-8-2012 20:51:43 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\081012-21984-01.dmp[/FONT]
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880016C7080)
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    777.7 KB · Views: 0
"Tried deleting every 32bit file I got since I got windows 7 64bit ( don't know if this helps )"... This is not a good thing to do. Can you format the C drive and install Windows fresh?

"Tried deleting every 32bit file I got since I got windows 7 64bit ( don't know if this helps )"... This is not a good thing to do. Can you format the C drive and install Windows fresh?

Note that it wasnt any critical file, only uninstalled adobe and flashplayer cause they were 32bit.

32-bit programs will run fine on a Windows 7 or 8 64-bit version... TCPIP.sys is a network driver. Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

I got 3 drivers though:

802.11N Wireless LAN card
Microsoft virtual wan mini poort adapter #2
Nvidia Nforce 10/100 mpbs internet.

I am using a wireless usb stick from Rallink which I got all the drivers of from cd.

You might try updating the drivers directly from the motherboard or the computer builders website. Especially the motherboard chipset drivers... The Nvidia Nforce 10/100 Internet driver is where the TCPIP.sys driver comes from. Your many errors are all related to driver issues

You might try updating the drivers directly from the motherboard or the computer builders website. Especially the motherboard chipset drivers... The Nvidia Nforce 10/100 Internet driver is where the TCPIP.sys driver comes from. Your many errors are all related to driver issues

I used the motherboard CD to update most of the drivers like audio network etc etc.

Most people do, but us "super-techs" know not to use anything more than the Internet driver from the CD/DVD. The drivers on the supplied may be over a year old. Have you applied all the Windows Updates including all the optional updates? These updates may contain important driver updates that need to be applied. You may need to run Windows Update from the All Programs menu. Run it at least one more time after you get the "no more updates found" message

Most people do, but us "super-techs" know not to use anything more than the Internet driver from the CD/DVD. The drivers on the supplied may be over a year old. Have you applied all the Windows Updates including all the optional updates? These updates may contain important driver updates that need to be applied. You may need to run Windows Update from the All Programs menu. Run it at least one more time after you get the "no more updates found" message

Already did every update possible, just checked again no updates found also no optional found. Used drivergenius to find any updates or drivers but nothing found either.

That is a VIA hi-definition audio driver, and if I were you I would wipe the C drive and re-install Windows making sure that you only use the internet driver to get on-line if you need to. Run Windows Update fully, then look at the device manager for any yellow exclamation points. If you see any yellow marks, look for those drivers online

That is a VIA hi-definition audio driver, and if I were you I would wipe the C drive and re-install Windows making sure that you only use the internet driver to get on-line if you need to. Run Windows Update fully, then look at the device manager for any yellow exclamation points. If you see any yellow marks, look for those drivers online

I am currently uninstalling every audio driver I have then using the motherboard driver to install the audio one

I notice I made a mistake when I used the motherboard downloads, I downloaded 2 audio drivers and 1 was vista 64 bit so maybe this one clashes with the other windows 7 64 bit driver.

Currently uninstlling both

Also, thanks for the reply guys its really helpful!

Okay, keep us posted :)

Everything went fine till today

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Fri 17-8-2012 19:48:08 GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\081712-20296-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [/FONT][FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT][FONT=Segoe UI] (nt+0x7F1C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880018E3080)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]company: Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]description: NT Kernel & System

[/FONT][FONT=Segoe UI]On Fri 17-8-2012 19:48:08 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (tcpip+0x42080)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880018E3080)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
product: Besturingssysteem Microsoft® Windows®
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: TCP/IP-stuurprogramma
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time. [/FONT]

Did a full memtest run, no errors found. It was another TCIP crash today

Attachments

• Blackscell.zip
    773.5 KB · Views: 2
Are you German? TCPIP relates to the network adapter and/or driver as we already said... Did you re-install Windows already?

Are you German? TCPIP relates to the network adapter and/or driver as we already said... Did you re-install Windows already?

No I am not and no I did not reinstall windows yet. I reinstalled every network driver by a clean uninstall of my previous network drivers and it still happens

Back