Daily BSODs on Win7- can't open dump file

I've been getting BSODs all the time, the only way I avoided them is by doing a system restore every time I boot.....

Soon I found out that it could be a program that is causing my BSODs but I don't know which, so I tried installing Windows debugging tools to open the dump files but I can't install it.... for some reason every time I install, it fails. So I was wondering if someone else could open the dump file for me and find out which program or driver is causing this problem.

If you can the dump file is in the link megaupload(dot)com/?d=GRAUKF2P

couldn't attach it exceeds the limit?

Thanks, FFernando

when u get bsod what are you doing.. is it random>? is it very quick .. ?? Im just gatherin intel.. learning.. so if thats ok with you...

when u get bsod what are you doing.. is it random>? is it very quick .. ?? Im just gatherin intel.. learning.. so if thats ok with you...

it's ok. Well right when I turn on my computer after the Starting Windows screen that's when I get BSOD "Process Initialization Failed" every time....
Thanks for responding :D

i couldnt open your dmp file... but i suggest running updates on all startup programs and drivers..

Back