TechSpot

Daily BSODs on Win7- can't open dump file

By FFernando
Aug 1, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. I've been getting BSODs all the time, the only way I avoided them is by doing a system restore every time I boot.....

Soon I found out that it could be a program that is causing my BSODs but I don't know which, so I tried installing Windows debugging tools to open the dump files but I can't install it.... for some reason every time I install, it fails. So I was wondering if someone else could open the dump file for me and find out which program or driver is causing this problem.

If you can the dump file is in the link megaupload(dot)com/?d=GRAUKF2P

couldn't attach it exceeds the limit?

Thanks, FFernando

2. lpmjames

lpmjames TS Rookie Posts: 148

when u get bsod what are you doing.. is it random>? is it very quick .. ?? Im just gatherin intel.. learning.. so if thats ok with you...

3. FFernando

FFernando TS Rookie Topic Starter

it's ok. Well right when I turn on my computer after the Starting Windows screen that's when I get BSOD "Process Initialization Failed" every time....
    Thanks for responding :D

4. lpmjames

yea but when you do the how far into the comp and what happens till the next bsod

5. lpmjames

system restore*

6. FFernando

I can use it normally but when I shut it down and boot it back up then that's when the bsod starts happening.

7. lpmjames

i couldnt open your dmp file... but i suggest running updates on all startup programs and drivers..

8. FFernando

k I will thanks

9. lpmjames

any luck..just wondering..

10. lpmjames