Daily BSODs on Win7

I've been getting constant BSODs whenever I play my game or other times the BSODs are completely random. I'm guessing it is my Patriot Wildfire 120GB ssd seeing as others with it are having similar problems, but I'm not completely sure. I'll attach a zip with 5 of my latest mini-dumps. Any info will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Dumps.zip
    124.6 KB · Views: 3
All your errors are 0xF4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

Two Windows OS drivers were cited as the cause of your issues. Now the thing with Windows drivers is that they are rarely the cause but more so point out that there is a problem but not much more diagnostic information.

The driver cited is the csrss.exe which stands for Client/Server Run-Time Subsystem, and is an essential subsystem of your Windows OS that must be running at all times. Csrss is responsible for console windows, creating and/or deleting threads, and implementing some portions of the 16-bit virtual MS-DOS environment.

The second is wininit.exe (Windows Initialize) was made by Microsoft and is core system process that originated in Windows XP, since it has been passed down to both Windows 7 and Vista. The file was created to allow uninstallers to run and process commands stored in the file WinInit.ini. This allows programs to take action while the computer is still booting up. In Windows 7 and Vista, it primarily acts as a launcher for the majority of the background applications that are always running.

* Have you been recently infected ?

* What security software are you running?

* Do you have your OS disk?

I haven't been infected with anything, I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials, and I do have my OS disk.

You could try a Windows Repair with your disk. If you have never done this before it is easy and a search online will show you how.

Back