Daily BSODs on Windows 7 when I start WoW (World of Warcraft)

Hello I really need help , I bought a new computer in december . I got a geforce gtx 460 graphic card. Every day when I start world of warcraft Bsod apear instantly, I have to rebooth computer a few times/day and If im lucky I will be able to play after awhile . Everytime I restart computer or when it goes to powersaving mod I need to download Nvidia drivers again cause they remove it self .

I got following bsod's

win32k.sys - adress fffff96000192e5f base at fffff9600000d00000Datestamp 4d23ecb0 . This bluescreen I got to day and it's first time I have it .

I got 0x0000003b (ox00000000c) quite often . Ive read its an stop code or error somthing like that.

I have tried to reinstall my operative system but still it's the same problem . Pleas help me im so tieard of thisssssss ... !

0x3B errors are usually caused by faulty video card drivers. I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

Back