Daily BSODs on Windows 7

hatake70000

Daily BSODs on Windows 7, minidump

Hi,

In the last month I got bosd almost every day.

I did all the tests and found 2 memory sticks are bad I replaced them, the frequency of the bosd got down to 1 or 2 per day.

I tested everything else I can think of and updated my drivers everything seems to be working okay and I still get bosd.

I am lost here every bit of help is appreciated.

System Info:
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz
GA-EP35-DS3L
4 GB DDR2 ram
ATI Radeon HD 4350

Attachments

• Minidump1.zip
    127.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Minidump.zip
    134.8 KB · Views: 0
forget to mention i did that already and my voltage is at +0.2 because my system wont start otherwise and i don't know how to verify the timings but i almost certain they are OK.

So you were getting BSODs and now the computer won't start?

No sorry for not being clear enough.

The PC will start and everything works fine and if i don't work with it, most likely it wont get bosd.

My voltage was always at +0.2 (even before the bosd) because if not the windows wont come up.

After the bosd started I did a bios reset it didn't help, and as I mentioned before I already did memtest and found two defective memory sticks and replaced them in addition I updated my drivers.

All of the above did not help and I am still getting a lot of bosd also the frequency of the bosd did drop to one or two per day they are still there.

Hope this clear things out.

"My voltage was always at +0.2"...
What voltage reading is this? Memory? This shows essentially 0 volts. Memory should be 1.5 volts or a bit higher, depending on the type and speed

"My voltage was always at +0.2"...
What voltage reading is this? Memory? This shows essentially 0 volts. Memory should be 1.5 volts or a bit higher, depending on the type and speed

Its the memory reading.
My memory comes at 1.8 volts but the windows wont come up at this rate so I add +0.2 at the bios.

When you first start up the computer and go into the bios, all hardware and voltages should be present at that time, before the operating system loads. Your copy of Windows won't load properly. Have you tried a Windows re-install? If so, the only thing left is the motherboard, especially if both memory sticks were bad. It is very unlikely to have 2 sticks of memory bad at the same time, unless the motherboard or other hardware was exposed to a static discharge through poor handling

I ask because if you check the minidump a lot of time the dxgmms1.sys is involved so I thought it could by the Graphics Cards but i am not so good at debugging so i cant say for sure. but i am on the look out for a motherboard for testing.

This could be caused by bad ATI drivers... You might try installing another video card for test purposes

Back