Daily Download: Firefox 0.9 Release Candidate

By Julio Franco
Jun 9, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A testing candidate for the newest and best preview release of Mozilla's next generation browser is available for download - featuring a new theme for Windows and Linux and much more.

Firefox is an award winning preview of next generation browsing technology from mozilla.org.

Download: Firefox 0.9 RC1 (4.8mb).
  2. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

Featuring a new theme ? how do you get to download themes when you get a username / password asked when you try to install extensions or themes for it ???

Apart from that, it's really nice :D
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,424   +281

Where are all the buttons to add? I thought earlier versions had stuff like Opera does. For example; the rewind and foward buttons, perhaps even the print button, I tried to find it but then gave up when I realized the problem I was trying to fix by using firefox wasn't resolved by using firefox.
  4. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

right click on the toolbar, customize ...
  5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,424   +281

Yeh did that, you have like 12 options, I have 11 in use currently on my 'back foward home reload' bar, and several of them aren't avaiable at all it appears in Firebox.
    The rewind feature of Opera is a huge timesaver for those stuck on dialup, I definately will need a thing that does that before I can seriously consider dropping opera.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.