DDR3 Compatible Motherboard For E8400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Red! Gaming rig it is. Any inputs? I'm posting a thread in the General Hardware section right now. Do take a look. :)

i know, just giving ya the needle my friend:rolleyes::p
Don't mess with Ritwik7, I hate to think what would happen to your sorry a** if he activates the wrath of Ritwiks 1 through 6 on you.

I guess a P45 board would be a let down; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128364
Do they even have DDR3 in Calcutta?

I posted a thread asking if DDR2 1066 would be an improvement over DDR2 800, and they told me I probably wouldn't notice the difference. The DDR2 1066 GSkill was way shinier than the Kingston Value RAM 800, so I went with it anyway.

LOL! :D How do you do Captain.
Don't you believe him Red!!! It's the Captain's ire that is to be feared on Techspot! :p

Yeah, they do have DDR3 in Calcutta. I'm using it currently! :)

Thanks a lot guys. My friend so far seems to have decided on the AMD X3 720. So till he reverts back to Intel I guess I won't have to hunt for the board.

Caps a'comin for you next......

Don't you believe him Red!!! It's the Captain's ire that is to be feared on Techspot!
I knew you wouldn't unleash the Ritwik wrath on me::D but your right about Cap....he is constantly hurting my feelings...my god , i cant sleep at night!:haha::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back