Dead Space The Movie?

abe10tiger

Will there really be a Dead Space movie? For real? I was searching Google images for some pictures when I found this cool picture! I was shocked and amazed to see this. It says in the picture that it'll launch on 2013, well I hope it's for real! I'm a really big fan of Dead Space and I really hope this comes out.

Quoted from Director D.J Caruso: "We had one attempt of trying to do a prequel that the story didn't quite work out as well as we wanted it to," he continued. "But if we can capture how... I don't want to say, I guess, [how] scary or how horrifying it could be to play that game because it's really, really, really fantastic. It'd be fun to make that into a movie."

dead_space_movie_poster_by_invisiblepredator-d38hvzd.jpg

Read More about the story:

Dead Space Movie's Story Still Being Worked on
Director D.J. Caruso comments on the ongoing development of the Dead Space film.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
That poster isn't real.
I should know. I made it. Took me ten minutes on photoshop.
If you look closely or go to my actual deviantart page and look for it in my gallery

you'll notice the bungie logo at the bottom and the billing block is from Left for Dead 2 i believe.

Sorry bro. I do take requests though.

I got a similar story regarding a movie-remake of Halo. Not sure whether it's authentic.
But IMHO, I don't think even 5 hours are enough to explain even Halo's concept. :rolleyes:
It's a legend on its own.

I got a similar story regarding a movie-remake of Halo. Not sure whether it's authentic.
But IMHO, I don't think even 5 hours are enough to explain even Halo's concept. :rolleyes:
It's a legend on its own.

Yeah. Halo's story is just too awesome and freakin' long!

Well, serves me right for getting my hopes high on this one. :p

Yeah. Halo's story is just too awesome and freakin' long!

Well, serves me right for getting my hopes high on this one. :p

I got goosebumps when I saw the Halo 4 Teaser at E3. Still get them when I watch the downloaded vid from YouTube. Can't wait for Holiday 2012!

Back