TechSpot

Dear TechSpot, please add this to future product reviews

By Trillionsin
Dec 6, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Dear Techspot, Please add to future product reviews some laptop cases. To be more clear I would specifically like to see aluminum attache laptop cases.

Such brands (from what I think MIGHT be teir 1 and on down)
    - Zero Halliburton
    - TZ
    - Targus
    - MEZZI
    - SOLO

Even TARGUS has one.
    http://www.targus.com/us/productdetail.aspx?sku=TED001
    However I cannot find it available anywhere.

I would like Techspot to write a review for some or any of these attache cases.

Also, I would like anyone's tips or if anyone has one, to hear what they think, and possibly see some custom pics of cases with your laptops in them.

I have a 17" HP Pavilion dv7 laptop, it isnt that huge, but it's still making it difficult to find a decent selection in these aluminum attache cases.

One site I found very useful was the ebags.com store.
    http://www.ebags.com/category/aluminum-briefcases-and-attaches/20049270

ARE THESE CASES REALLY WORTH HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS???

Please post if you would like Techspot to do the same. I havent seen laptop cases on here before, but I could be wrong. (link me, pls)

2. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,594   +352

Thanks for the suggestion but to be honest, covering laptop cases (or cases for any device) falls a bit outside of our scope of coverage. I would recommend opening a discussion topic about it and hopefully gather different opinions on good attache-style cases.

3. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 1,106   +44

I see, I really appreciate the response Julio. Glad to know that I have been heard.

I didnt really get a response on this thread from any other members... so it seems like it might be a bit of a waste of time to create a discussion post. I might change my mind, tho. I like Techspot a lot, and would like it to be a central location for most information I like to gather in the interwebs.

4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,594   +352

You can always try, but it's a very niche item or at least somewhat outside the average enthusiast's interest :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.