Default.aspx

hi everyone, i have an hp ipaq 5455 pocket pc, (i know its old and out of date, but its in great condition) when i type in the msn mobile website it comes up no problem then i click on the envelope for hotmail I get a popup that says "install 890 byte file " default.aspx " to the "my Document folder" in main memory" it even says that if i type in the direct hotmail website, i can click on the other icons like fox, and msnbc they work fine, but get the error when i click on hotmail and messenger! can anyone help, i went to the hp website and downloaded updates and all the new drivers, it connects to wifi great now, even found pocket pc 2003 on ebay and installed that, done soft resets, hard rests, i have searched and googled wrote into forums and still cant get an answer. i have found where other people have had the same problem but i never see where they got a solution, i'm hoping maybe ya'll can help! hp of course will not help me because the warranty is out of date, i have type in the windows live website, and still get the error, its something with hotmail, i notice on their websites they end in aspx, maybe that has something to do with it?????

hmm; be cautious - - aspx is a server-side technology while ocx is ActiveX for the client side.

what does that mean? i was wondering if it could be a problem because i have an old pocket pc and hotmail is a new live program? cause i can open everything but hotmail, and messenger!

Back