Deleteing Os from computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yggdrassil

One thing i want to make sure of first when i load my comptuer i have three OS to choose from two being the same and i don't know how two of the same ones got put on there.

What i want to do is delete all my OS on their and just install my original one back. Their all installed on my C:partition I wanted to find out how to delete them off.

It ask if i want to delete the partition but i didn't know if it meant just whats on the partition or the entire partition its self.

I didn' t want to mess up something that couldn't be fixed.

Basically if anyone could break this down in dummy terms on how to do this it would be muchly appreciated.

will u're computer boot to the CD or DVD drive first? if not go to the BIOS and set it where it is the first selection, then put the Windows disk in the drive and boot, when it asks if it can boot from the CD tap a key any key, it will start loading drivers let it when u get to the part that asks if u want to reformat hit enter (make sure u are on the C: drive) then it will reinstall Windows and it will be on fresh without anything. after the reinstall be sure u reinstall the mother board drivers first then update windows as u would normally. before u start it would be a good idea to have the drivers for all hardware, either on cd or on another partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back