Deleting all cookies and super cookies

abbasi

Hi all,

Is there a way to completely delete all kind of cookies stored on the machine, including super cookies and any other kind of them?
If not, can reinstalling the OS (Windows 7) with formatting the C: drive, remove all of them?

Thanks.

If not, can reinstalling the OS (Windows 7) with formatting the C: drive, remove all of them?
That is pretty extreme just to clear cookies.

I can't vouch for all browsers, but IE and Opera can be setup to clear cookies every time you exit the browser. Opera allows you to manage cookies, so that only newer cookies are deleted.

On a personal note:
Once I noticed how many cookies were loaded just by logging into Techspot, I said the hell with trying to manage cookies. There was just to many of them, after viewing so few pages. It made finding cookies, you might want to keep very difficult.

You might try a program like Advanced Uninstaller Pro, it's clean up utility let's you selectively delete all cookies (for each browser), and "protect" the ones you want to keep.

The omnipotent and free CCleaner lets you choose which cookies to delete and which to keep. It can also be set to delete Flash cookies.

Be aware that some sites may forget your login data if you delete their cookies. Others will simply replace the cookie the next time you visit.

Thank you all guys:).
I try to try ccleaner. If the problem was not solved I'll also inform you.

Back