Deleting YouTube videos

TheDreams

When I go to Video Manager to delete a video on my account that I uploaded it says that No videos were found? So any idea what I can do?

I resolved the issue but what if I forgot my YouTube/Gmail account address but I remember my password and I didn't register a recovery address to it is there anyway to find the email address out?

How many email addresses do you have? If you have another one, I'd suggest you contact somebody you've emailed from both & ask them to email it to you. Good luck.

How many email addresses do you have? If you have another one, I'd suggest you contact somebody you've emailed from both & ask them to email it to you. Good luck.
That would be easy but I simply have made those email accounts so I can sign up for stuff like accounts and stuff on the same website so I do not use those accounts to contact anyone else all I did on it was the YouTube account. And I have probably around 5-6 gmail accounts and 1 mail account and 1 centurylink account.

You might have to contact youtube/google & tell them your situation. Good luck.
Thanks but I can't find a way to contact customer support besides like reporting a bug but I wouldnt call this a bug. Do you know their customer support email or any suggestions?The only thing I can think to do is call them/send them a letter.

Yes, but before I do that, what browser are you using & do you make a habit of saving your username/passwords?
My point is this, if you use firefox & save them, go to Tools>Option>Security & Click saved passwords & then at the botton click show passwords & a pop up will ask if you want to, click yes & IF YOU DID save your username/password, it'll be there. Alternately, you might go to http://www.youtube.com/ & see if you're automatically logged in.
If not, you might try to remember the FIRST letter/number of your username & type it in hoping auto fill will fill it in.
If none of these work,post bask & I'll try to find the help url.
No guarantee, but try this URL AFTER you've tried the mentioned. http://www.youtube.com/account_recovery

I use Google Chrome and I have logged out of that account I am pretty sure but I'll check next time I'm at my home Desktop and I guess I will try to see if it will automatically show it, so thanks.

NO guarantee, but you might click the 3 horizontal bars to get to setting & then scroll down to Passwords & Forms & click on Managed saved passwords. I don't know how to find passwords in there,but see if your gmail addy is in there for youtube & go from there.

Umm I am unable to find Passwords and Forms, would it be different depending on which version I have?

Ok well it seems that I do not have it in passwords and forms and it did not show up when I clicked in the youtube sign in bar.:/

Well I fried my brain today trying old email address's and finally remembered my email address after about 40 minutes, thanks for all your help now when you search my name and click on the link it says this video was removed by the user, do you know if that will eventually go away?

Well I fried my brain today trying old email address's and finally remembered my email address after about 40 minutes, thanks for all your help now when you search my name and click on the link it says this video was removed by the user, do you know if that will eventually go away?
You're welcome. I have no idea since I don't upload videos to there. Perhaps once you've been there a while or have uploaded a certain amount of videos,it'll quit. I have seen that notice at times, but not mine of course. Good luck down the road & remember that (your) passwords. :)

Back