Dell Bios Password removal (Nov-Dec 2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the password keeper ...

I have a good friend that has asked for my assistance. This person has assisted me in the past with personal issues, and I have a big debt to repay to him. He has asked me to remove the protection on a laptop that he purchased on the street for his daughter as he is a person of limited means.

I am by trade a computer technician and have worked around the BIOS password however, the HD is also protected. He does not as I do not have the required funds to purchase another hard drive for this machine. Your password would assist me in partially repaying my debt to my friend and allow me to offer a young lady a chance to experience the internet.

I hope this helps.

Thank You

Joe

Thank you SIR .....

Much appreciated your help, could not have done without you ...

Cheers comrad !

Moderator Edit:
Free Help Here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic90285.html

ADDED BY JULIO
------------------

All posts regarding Dell BIOS or HDD password removal should be added here!
Do not open new threads!

Also, before posting check this assistance thread which may resolve your problem.

Thank you.

------------------

i have a dell inspiron and i need the bios password

the service tag is bzkn9b1-595b
service code express 26095599325

i call dell but dont have solution for mi problem i buy this laptop in a fleamarket
please help me i pay 500 usd an i cant use it

Hi,All

I purchased Dell Latitude D520 with a bios password in the used PC store. At the beginning, I thought that a bios password could be erased by shorting method. However, EEPROM was not in it. I got to know "the password of D520 is held in a KBC chip" by this forum. But I do not have a way which reads a password from the chip. If anyone has ideas, please help me! Thanks.

Service Tag :3LTJ4BX-595B
Express Code :7849737645

Please predator25!!!

Can you help me pleaseee.....,my laptop a delll inspiron 6400
is protected by password authentication system....(Call those of dell but they did not give solution) please help me!
service tag:94PN1D1-595B

TRANK YOU!"

agrevle77 said:
i have a dell inspiron and i need the bios password

the service tag is bzkn9b1-595b
service code express 26095599325

i call dell but dont have solution for mi problem i buy this laptop in a fleamarket
please help me i pay 500 usd an i cant use it

Hi,

My name is Todd and I'm with Dell's online outreach program. Dell's policies specifically restrict us from being able to help remove BIOS passwords unless the caller can verify fully they are the owner of the system. This is a safeguard we offer to our customers to help prevent theft of systems, and it is not something that out technicians will help you with.

That being said, if you can contact the person you purchased the system from you can have them fill out the following Change of Ownership form online to have the system registered to you in our database. Once that is done and you are confirmed as the owner you can call into Dell (this can't really be done via email or online chat) the technicians can help you remove the password.

Here is the online form that needs to be filled out.

http://support.dell.com/support/top...er/tag_transfer?~ck=ln&c=us&l=en&lnki=0&s=gen

Please note, this is a form for ownership changes within the US. There is a seperate one available as a link on that page, for international change of ownership.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions please let me know. I'll stop back to see if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thank you,

Todd

Customer Advocate
Dell, Inc.

http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2006/11/19/3648.aspx

Dell Inspiron 1300 bios password

Hey all,

I have seen trough the old posts about removing Dell passwords, but can't find a way to generate a master password.

My servicetag is: 28D182J-595B

Hope that someone can deliver a masterpassword.

Sorry my bad english.

hi,
i work at DELL , and i see here a lot of peaple claiming paswords for unlocked PCs ,so if u need help please just PM me and i will.....
good luckt

dbpk said:
hi,
i work at DELL , and i see here a lot of peaple claiming paswords for unlocked PCs ,so if u need help please just PM me and i will.....
good luckt

I can't send PM's as new on techspot..

Dell d620

anyone have a password generator?

bought a used laptop at the flea market, but it has this bios lock on it. I figured I could just pull a jumper like on a desktop, but I guess I am wrong.

I checked out that site. the generator is not for 595b. i am going to try the iso, but from what I have read, it doesnt work on the 620

Thanks, I will try it. I read those threads in depth. One thread on here specifically said not to post on those old threads, so i didn't.

Any Dell Laptop Admin PWD that contains SVC TAG ******-595B

Ladies and Gentleman,
for the last past Week, I have been on this endeavor of Dell Pass which was very informmative and helpful, but I have came to the conclusion that there is not a admin generator nor the shorting the chip will work for 595B and if so it COST! I found in being a Technician that there is mutaul collaboration between Techs in helping each other but I found very little success in the Field of the Dell Password. Please Feel Free to input your thoughts and prognosis or help me Dell Latitude D400Service Tag# 41W0R51-595B Express Service Code 8821378405.
Thank You

Help with DELL D430 bios password

Hi to all ! i just bought a Dell D430 but i forgot the bios pass, and i cant found the eeprom chip, can anyone help me to found it on the motherboard, or anyother way to unlock my laptop... plspls pls help...

I bought a used laptop DELL LATITUDE D600 but it turned out to be locked. i will really appreciate if you will help me unlock the bios password

4RFFX41-595B
Service tag:- 4RFFX41
EXPRESS SERVICE CODE: - 10365653089
Bios Revision: - A11

thanks a lot.

I bought a used laptop DELL LATITUDE D600 but it turned out to be locked. i will really appreciate if you will help me unlock the bios password

4RFFX41-595B
Service tag:- 4RFFX41
EXPRESS SERVICE CODE: - 10365653089
Bios Revision: - A11

thanks a lot.

Inspiron 640m Bios & Hdd Pass

hey rustam_ bro i need your help, i bought this machine from a flee market for $500 hoping i would gift my daughter as a thanksgiving gift. i tried shorting butno luck. please i despritly need your help!!!! help me!!!

Service Tag :JB3HGC1
Express Code : 42029845489

All posts regarding Dell BIOS or HDD password removal should be put here!
Do not open new threads!

Also, before posting check this assistance thread which may resolve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back