Dell Inspiron 1720 Bios Password

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time posting here so sorry if this is the wrong place. I am beggining to think I got ripped off. I bought a laptop from a person on ebay and it seems to be locked.

I hear I have to get the master bios pasword for it but I am so confused, theres no way I can take the laptop apart that is not an option....

someone please help me get a master password!

10$ to who ever gets the master password

I will pay 10 bucks paypal to whoever gets the correct password...

i have a dell inspirion 1720

service tag 42kxqf1

and express service code is 8863227901

email me at email removed. com with password, if it works i gurantee a payment immediatly

Ten bucks? The going rate to fix a password is $150, and Dell charges $250, after you establish ownership.

The system does not want you modifying a password. Computer builders and sellser, corporations, non-profits, and government agencies have a lot invested in NOT having anybody get a password fix for $10. The system must know that you cannot swipe a computer from someone's office or car, then pay $10 to get 250,000 names and ID information.

In most parts of the world, it is becomming illegal to change the password on any computer for which you are not licensed to do so. You can do your own., I assume.

Beware of those "technicians" from other countries willing to help you.

This is not supposed to be easy. Some computer companies say it is impossible. IBM Lenovo Thinkpads require a replacement of the motherboard.

Hello everyone..
This is my first time posting, I am trying to help a friend with their computer.
They bought a Dell Inspiron 1521 from a Pawn Shop for dirt cheap and it has them locked out with the system bios password. #JQB14F1-595B . I have seen that some guy named Rustam_ has helped people in the past and hopefully I can find someone that can help me. My friend is broke so spending money is not an option he says..lol

Anyways thank you all for your time,

Nate

Bios removal inspiron 1521

Hello everyone this is my first posting so I hope this is the right area for this posting my girlfriend purchased a dell insprion 1521 from a pc store that was going out of business which is locked the service tag is #8F7PGD1-595B can anyone help me

43topper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back