TechSpot

Dell Inspiron 600m Ethernet Controller Problem

By onduty8
Sep 6, 2008
  1. My computer just got a backdoor trojan so i reinstalled windows xp pro and i had done it in my my desktop so when it was done it was good but my network card does not work i have checked device managers and it comes out in yellow question marks
    \
    and i want to know well how i can find the name of my network card driver so i can download from the internet????

2. bluedame

bluedame TS Rookie Posts: 32

Hi, Dell Inspiron 600m laptops usually come with integrated Broadcom 570X Gigabit controller.
    You can download the driver from this link:

http://support.dell.com/support/dow...osl=en&catid=&impid=&SystemID=INS_PNT_PM_600M

Just choose network on the list and look for Broadcom Driver that applies to Broadcom 570X Gigabit Integrated Controller. You can also try downloading the following drivers: Intel Chipset, O2 Micro Chipset, Sigmatel Audio, ATI video driver, Quickset.

Hope this helps!

3. onduty8

onduty8 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks

Those where all the drivers i need thank you very much

4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.