Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Windows 8 drivers

I installed win 8 on my dell inspiron mini 10. The resolution is 1060 x 600 but it needs higher to run apps. Does anyone know where can I get the driver?

I get this under device manager.
No I have never noticed this before. But my screen resolution wasn't so low before . I have to drag the scrolls now to move around a page.

Attachments

• device manager.png
    device manager.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 2
This driver is not supported by my operating system:(

Some sites say this will work but distorted Enabling Metro apps: Press Win+R, type in regedit and hit Enter. Registry Editor will open up. Now press Ctrl+F, and the Find dialog box will appear. Type in Display1_DownScalingSupported in the "Find what" box and click Find Next. Once the key is found, change its value from 0 to 1. Press F3, and if it finds any more keys called Display1_DownScalingSupported, change all 0 values to 1 as well. Reboot your device. After a successful reboot, change the screen resolution to 1024×768 and apply changes.

Ok so I am not familiar with windows 8 so I am pretty sure about these directions but not possitive. Go to the desktop from the start menu, right click your desktop background and when you see the menu, chose screen resolution. Set it to the highest. Good luck

Back