TechSpot

Dell intros colorful AMD-based nettop, Inspiron Zino HD

By Matthew
Nov 10, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dell has rolled out a colorful series of small form-factor PCs, the Inspiron Zino HD, which brings Windows-based competition to Apple's Mac mini. The new nettop measures 7.8" x 7.8" x 3.4", weighs 3.53lbs and offers a bit more muscle than your average Atom-based machine.

Read the whole story
  2. pcnthuziast

pcnthuziast TS Rookie Posts: 313

Neat lil box! I'm deffinately not the demographic this is marketed towards, but there are some ladies in my family that it would serve well.
  3. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 901   +52

I wonder how well an Athlon 2650E stacks up against an Atom.
  4. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 975   +31

A pity the Blu-ray option is another 150 euro. Blu-ray drives really are cheaper than this. I'm still waiting for a reasonably prices blu-ray nettop.

On the other hand, the dual core option is just 30 euro more, and I think it's worth going for.
  5. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 875   +130

These are pretty cool mini-boxes, I think. I would imagine that they will be made available for the holidays.
  6. freedomthinker

freedomthinker TS Enthusiast Posts: 140

I love these kind of compact technologies ! Neat clean and powerful ;) Still better then my 5 year old desktop :D But i like to watch movies a lot and having this would be awesome , you can just easily carry this over and presto ;)
  7. Missing TV tuner. Then this baby would be the ideal for my living room to run Windows 7 Media Center.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.