TechSpot

Dell intros new all-in-one PC, updates Zino HD specs

By Matthew
Sep 23, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Setting its crosshairs on the competition, Dell has launched new budget-friendly all-in-one and compact desktop PCs in time for the holiday shopping season. The $799 (starting price) Inspiron One 23 competes with HP's TouchSmart series, and to some degree, Apple's iMac. Key features include a 23-inch multi-touch display that is paired with a new touch interface called "Stage," which provides easy access to applications, music, videos, photos and Internet services like Netflix. The press release shied away from detailing hardware specs, but said the Inspiron One 23 would be available this w...

Read the whole story

2. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 978   +31

What I find annoying about the Zino HD is the lack of flexibility in configuration. Why can't I get a blu-ray drive together with a low end CPU and 3GB of RAM? AMD graphics would be enough to handle blu-ray playback, I'm sure.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.