Dell Latitude D600 Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwhacker

I'm using Intel PRO\Wireless 2100, so far it has been acting up, by not detecting our wireless network at the most of time, especially a small distance from den to living room ( I would says around 25 to 30 feets. )

We lives in bungalow, so it SHOULDN'T interferes the singal, and especially I even picked up another wireless from the house beside our home.

Now, for some reason, it stopped detecting the network, so i was wondering what's it going on here?

It was freshly formatted and reinstalled in XP SP3 since May 2008. No problems since until it started appears this month.

And yes, i reinstalled the driver, and it didn't help.

Any bright ideas?

I'm using Intel PRO\Wireless 2100, so far it has been acting up, by not detecting our wireless network at the most of time, especially a small distance from den to living room ( I would says around 25 to 30 feets. )

We lives in bungalow, so it SHOULDN'T interferes the singal, and especially I even picked up another wireless from the house beside our home.

Now, for some reason, it stopped detecting the network, so i was wondering what's it going on here?

It was freshly formatted and reinstalled in XP SP3 since May 2008. No problems since until it started appears this month.

And yes, i reinstalled the driver, and it didn't help.

Whats the signal strength like before attempting to connect?

Any bright ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back