Dell selling Streak unlocked with Android 2.2

By Emil
Nov 23, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Dell has announced that its Streak device is now available in two new colors. More importantly, the device is being sold unlocked and contract-free directly from

Read the whole story
  2. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,677

Oh my god, I want it. But $579? That better be a 32gb device.
  3. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

I really wanted this, but no way was I going to go with O2 network just to have it... Now its sim free and unlocked I might seriously consider selling my HTC and iPhone for this now. :)
  4. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,677

I'll buy your iphone for 2 dollars and whatever in in my back pocket.
  5. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

:haha: Such a good deal!!
  6. hassaan

hassaan TS Rookie Posts: 90

Is it really a tablet... for me tablets should at least be greater than 7 inchs.... more like a morbidly obese cellphone. FAIL
  7. I did a lot of reaserch on this baby, and really wanted one. But I read a review or two which said the voice quality of the phone wasn't very good, so I dropped into a shop to try one out. The voice quality may be good enough for you, or unimportant - but if you're at all concerned, try one out first. As for me, I couldn't understand how (imho) such a poor implementation of a vital feature could make itself through quality control. If the voice quality had been as good as the iphone (which in itself is not as good imho as the voice quality on my old Nokia by a long shot) I would have got one on the spot.