Dell XPS 600, Doesn't Boot up into logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've had this computer for a few years now and its worked perfectly up to a couple nights ago. I wasn't even here, i was at work that day and came home. When i went to get up the next morning and play, it wouldn't boot. Now the weird part is, when i boot it up, it goes to the boot screen sometimes, and it will say, keyboard failure, system battery failure, floppy drive failure (don't have a floppy drive) Sometimes it will boot and crazy **** will appear on the screen. Like just weird colors and textures.

After booting up, the power button is green and the number 4 is lit, and it also looks like the number 3 is faintly lit for some reason. when i manage to get to the boot screen, the computer just goes black after i select go to the bios, or after keyboard failure press f12, it dies again. but if I try again, it just boots to a black screen and doesnt even go to the logo.

Anyone out there who could help me with this problem? i'm hoping its just a system battery problem, but i think it may be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back