Dell xps m1730 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dell screen constantly looks like somebody put yellow blobs of paint on the white part of screen-would appreciate advice

You have physically damaged the LCD screen. The repair cost is prohibitive. Either your buy a new laptop or use an external monitor.

-- Andy

andy i couldnt have damaged screen since laptop has been in same spot since i bought it in june.problem was there when i first started it but in my innocence i thought it would sort itself out.

Then it's a defecive LCD monitor. If it's still under warranty, argue with the store/manufacturer to have it replaced.

In future, if you buy a comptuer, especially a laptop, and there's any problem with it right out of the box, take back to the store/manufacturer ASAP. The longer you wait, the more likely they will argue it's not their fault and not covered under warranty.

-- Andy

if it is still under warranty contact dell, if not and you cant leave with it look in ebay for the screen replacement and in youtube for instruction videos on how to replace, that way is better than buying a whole new computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back