TechSpot

Desktop Extension

By DirtySecret
Apr 27, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay. im having quite a problem here, i have a gforce 4mx 420 with driver version 27.42, on WinXP pro, and on my desktop my mouse point seems to dissappear once i move it to the right side of my monitor, i have my monitors drivers updated, how can i fix this? i can move my mouse pointer up down left and it stops on the border, but when i move it to the right the mouse pointer keeps going past the width of the screen... please help.

okay heres a screeny, http://www.geocities.com/dirtysecretchris/index.html

see how its larger than my screen size. in my desktop i can only see the distance from the explorer screen, but after that i dont see anything at all, yet in screen shots is showing the winxp logo which i dont see at all. also why do some pictures show those bright pink dots? anyone having these same problems?
  2. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

I'm not exactly sure how the dual-monitor feature in nVidia cards work, but this looks like you may have dual monitors turned on.

You should be able to disable it in Display Properties/Settings/Advanced
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.