TechSpot

Diablo II LoD=Greatest RPG Ever?¿?

By Ebay.God
Aug 12, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you guys think, i beleave its the best.
  2. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

Not the best RPG.. But quite possibly one of the best games ever created depending on what you like. :)

I still play it religiously....
  3. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,533   +315

I don't play this game anymore, but I did and a LOT... has to be in my Top 20 ever list.
  4. XtR-X

XtR-X TS Rookie Posts: 1,040

Yeah Diablo 2 LOD was extremely fun. Everyone has their addiction period in which they think it's the best game ever made. But still, it's worthy to make a top played list.

But, until you get all the best stuff, and have the best character build, it's boring because there's no challenge. That was how I quit.
  5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

I preferred the fighting in Diablo 2 over D&D rules in games like NWN. Yes, it was great.
  6. Harry_Beast

Harry_Beast TS Rookie Posts: 76

I don't think it is the best game----But I do spend the most time on it!!
  7. Gosugod

Gosugod TS Rookie Posts: 56

I believe it was overall the best game to exist in a multiplayer environment. Had the most addictive qualities. I feel most games dont utilize the AOE as much as diablo2.. that's what made it so addictive for me.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.