TechSpot

Diablo III coming in Q2, WoW and StarCraft II expansions discussed

By Shawn Knight
Feb 10, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Blizzard has once again announced that fans of the Diablo series will have to wait even longer to get their hands on the pending title. During a conference call to…

Read the whole story

2. CD-Projekt; what the h%ll were you thinking?

3. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 641   +118

1st paragraph: Bad news
    2nd paragraph: Worse news

4. I agree than modern warfare is a good game, but keeping playing the same run and shoot thing, every year.......

5. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TS Enthusiast Posts: 752   +12

In other news, Blizzard sues Valve.

6. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 850   +11

Little sad about the release date for Diablo 3, but at the same time I want a quality game released too. Would have liked to have Diablo 3 released in the winter when I don't do as much outside tho.

I am glad they gave use a semi-hard date, and didn't just leave use hanging with "early 2012".

7. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,710   +62

Its funny diablo 2 was the best selling game of all time for its day and they wait 10 years to make a sequel, cod seems to pop one out every 9 months

8. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TS Booster Posts: 262   +48

Diablo III is going to be the most awarded game before release in history. It has been awarded "most antecipated game of the year" seven years in row.

9. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 910   +54

I wouldn't be a Blizzard release if it wasn't delayed.

10. QuaZulu

QuaZulu TS Member Posts: 34

Hopefully that also means it wouldn't be a Blizzard release if it didn't absolutely kick @$$ after release...

11. Darth Shiv

Darth Shiv TS Evangelist Posts: 1,176   +176

Yeah... wonder what's been holding them back though? The preview vids going around looked amazing and they were what? About a year ago? Would be nice to know why they keep pushing the deadline.

12. Actually D3 won't be released in Q2. Instead they will just announce another release date and apologize for the delay.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.