Diablo III coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 September 3rd

By Dave LeClair
Jun 6, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Activision Blizzard announced that its popular action role-playing game Diablo III is coming to the PlayStation 3 a while back, and now it has finally given a release date: September 3rd. In addition, the company also revealed that it is dropping the...

Read more
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,257   +462

"The company didn't explicitly mention whether the Paragon levels, which allows players to expand their character beyond the base level cap, will be included in the console version."

There were a lot of failures with the PC release of this game. Not carrying over the Paragon system to the console ports would take away one of the few redeeming qualities this game actually has. I'd be amazed if they axed it for the consoles.
  3. treetops

treetops TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,658   +57

Not surprised with its 4 button setup, it seemed like a console port from the start and with the world of warcraft cool downs, bleh
    jackal2687 likes this.
  4. Great so they work on this instead of fixing the pc version? FIX THAT FIRST
  5. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 714   +28

What needs fixing, I haven't played it in a while.
  6. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TechSpot Booster Posts: 247   +42

It would be awesome if they allowed the pc users to use a gamepad too. My wrist hurt like ***** when I play this game.
  7. dennis777

dennis777 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 274   +29

If this does not require an always online and no auction house = pure win
    then again 4 players in a single console means same drop loots for all :p

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.