TechSpot

Diablo III opening cinematic released

By Rick
Dec 12, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. With the third installment of the Diablo franchise nearing fruition, Blizzard has released what is being called the "opening cinematic" for Diablo III. The trailer first peaked its head out…

Read the whole story

2. chaboi390

chaboi390 TS Rookie Posts: 83

its going to be epic...

3. That is some really good CGI. Blizzard always does such a good job with their movies since way back in the Warcraft II days. They should make a major motion picture!

4. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,684   +60

Looks a little disney.

5. Deckard is just full of bad news

6. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,505   +311

+1

7. Honestly? Rescue Cain AGAIN?? How is he still alive anyway?? lol Through three games, you'd think the "epic heroes foretold" could keep Diablo dead/banished, and Cain safe within a HOME for AT LEAST one century... Really blizzard? Sure the cinematics look good, its a shame they can't get any of their games to look that good :p Its just another WoW looking from the top down. I for one wasn't impressed with the beta AT all.

Blizzard isn't what they used to be :(

8. To the user posting above me: there's no such thing as a developer that has been more consistent in their quality as Blizzard. Period. If I were to ever find myself trashing on a Blizzard game, I would probably find myself soon to bow out of the gaming scene, because it only gets worse as you go down.

9. lchu12

lchu12 TS Enthusiast Posts: 199   +9

Can't wait, just love the series...well until hackers, put out gazillions of super duper items and everything goes to hell. :p

10. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 637   +117

Deckard needs to get his face out of the books and take some self defense classes. But, I'd still be more than happy to rescue him again if it means another Diablo...

11. Considering the long wait and stupid moves like making D3 online only, and not to mention the auction-house money-milking system... I don't much care. I got SWTOR now. Got no need for D3.

12. K so we have no offline mode and we don't have mods. FU blizz :> Real-money auction is fine so long as it's not in-your-face.

13. jester376

jester376 TS Member Posts: 53

Its pretty sad you can only play a game online with mods, go find something else to play if you cant compete with the serious gamers.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.