TechSpot

Didn't Realize I Reached Booster Status!

By almcneil
Aug 6, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. TechSpotters,

Just realized that I surpassed the 600 posts level and am now a TechSport Booster! I just want to say I'm enjoying my new forum and friends. I've learned a fair bit, helped many and think I've been accurate most of the time. I also admit, I got into my first arguments between Enthusiast and Booster statii but that's inevitable.

Marhing on to Addict status!

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

It's always nice to get an 'advancement'. We just appreciate your dedication to helping others around the site.

Keep up the good work :grinthumb

3. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,212

What he said. Congrats! :D

4. almcneil

almcneil TS Guru Topic Starter Posts: 1,554

Thx for the encouragment!

I joined TechSpot for 2 reasons. First, I jsut started my own in-home PC servicing business and needed a place to ask other tech experts for advice on tough problems. Also, it's good to practice what you know to stay sharp and see what otehr problems and solutions are out there.

5. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 499

how much posts do you need to be a techspot addict,i just became a techspot member around a week ago.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.