Different BSODs on Windows 7 64 bit

Jinandtonic

Hello everyone. I recently did a complete restore of factory settings for my HP Pavilion 190-a computer, which is about 6 months old. It started freezing randomly, so I followed the advice of HP technicians and the freezing seems to have stopped. However, now I'm starting to get Blue Screens, I think they always happen while I'm on the net (I use Firefox, by the way, Internet Explorer was causing the freezing so I stopped using it). I've attached the minidumps now (in 4 parts so as to not exceed file size), I hope someone can help.

Attachments

• Minidumps Part 1.zip
    179.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Minidumps Part 2.zip
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Minidumps Part 3.zip
    126.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Minidumps Part 4.zip
    100.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi Jinandtonic, please give us your five most recent minidump files in one Zip file, or if the five most recent are already in one file which zip file is it?

Go to HP's website, find your exact system model and update the latest drivers they have for your system.

Tell us whether or not you continue to get Blue Screens.

The model is HPE Pavilion 190-a. I think all the drivers are up to date. I recently had another 3b blue screen, and the computer froze up several times.

Take off the side panel to your case and check inside for any dust build-up. Do you find any?

After resetting factory settings did you go to HP's site and then update the drivers?

Back