Different scripting in site feedback forum

captaincranky

Julio, I hate to be a pain, (honest, but just in this case), I am unable to use the quote function in this particular forum.

To the upside, I think you fixed the login issue, as I wasjust now successful in doing so. I also tested the quote function in another forum and it is working. >>:confused:<<

Actually, the script isn't working in the Registration Problems area. I should be able to type in emoticons manually in that forum. I can't. Although it's probably not the end of the world.

I think you are right, CaptainCranky, but I think it is way past time for you to stop using emoticons. That stuff is old and tired and ignored by most.

Yes all links & vb script are disabled in the registration trouble forum. Probably because "registered users" can post in there and I'm assuming they aren't required to follow the minimum post count guidelines to post links.

You can use the quote tags in the feedback forum, however ALL bbcode is turned off in the Registration trouble sub-forum. As you may have read (probably not) in the stickies there:

Please open a NEW thread to describe your REGISTRATION problem

This forum has been created for those users having trouble registering successfully. Examples include: Activation email not arriving on time, forgetting password, cookies trouble, etc.

* Unregistered users are still not allowed to post in this board, however registered users who for one reason or another have not been able to activate their accounts are allowed to post only in this forum.

That's the reason we don't allow bbcode in that forum, because non-activated users can post there freely and as such could be a magnet for spammers.

Back