difficulty find a y-junction/power suppy splitter cable...

By quantum_dragon
Jul 16, 2003
  1. The search for a certain type of cable from any online site keeps evading me. I can find thumb screws, fan filters, etc., but not this particular type of cable. I may not be using the cable's proper trade name so I'll do my best to describe it.

    The cable is basically like those power cables that are on computer power supplies, the ones that hook into hard drives, CD-ROMS, power hungry video adapters, etc. This particular cable is sometimes known as a y-junction or power supply splitter. It can be used to either extend a power supply cable or provide and extra device hook-in. For example, one y-junction can be used to power two hard drives off of one power supply cord from the main power supply source. As I said, this cable may have a trade name I know not of, thus keeping me from successfully finding it, assuming it is easily buyable. I am not even certain what companies make this type of cable. Is there anything anyone can do to help me find this cable?

    Thank you for your help.
  2. poertner_1274

    poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...