Difficulty installing Starwars battlefront 11

By Tania
Feb 5, 2007
  1. Hi
    I am having real difficulty installing starwars battlefront 11 on my computer resulting in some mighty disappointed kids.
    everything runs well and there are no problems,there is 2 discs and part way through the installation you are prompted to change to disc 11 which is fine but then later there is a prompt to change to Disc 3 ??
    At which point I am lost
    I would appreciate some help
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,964   +355

You might be missing the third disc. I don't have that game but click here to the page at LucasArts that led me to that conclusion. It talks about disc 3 as if you are supposed to have one. At the bottom of the page it gives an address to exchange your set of discs for a new one or perhaps you can exchange it where you bought it.
  3. Tania

Tania TS Rookie Topic Starter

installing starwars battlefront

Thankyou for your reply,I think you are right,and I have contacted them but getting help from the company has been a bit of a joke.
    I am in NZ,apparently they only deal with discs for the USA and Canada.
    They have kindly given me contacts for Europe and a number of Asian countries.
    None of which are of any use.
    Even an Australian contact I suppose would help.
    I dont know wether to send them an Atlas :haha: or just try and return the game to the store,
    Anway Thanks again
    Regards Tania
  4. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,964   +355

Under the circumstances, yes, take it back to the store and see if they will exchange it.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.