DIR-615 & Toshiba A10

By WileeDarklight
Oct 13, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok we got this new router (Dlink DIR-615) and it works better than any router we've ever had. Except one laptop refuses to work on it. The laptop in question is a Toshiba A10 Model No. PSA10C - 035WM. The newtork screens all show our D-Link network and shows that it has a WEP encryp. which is good 'cause I set one up. But the bloody thing won't connect to it. I hit connect, the network properties window closes, and about 4 -5 seconds later a bubble pops up at the bottom saying "One or more wireless networks are availiable. To see a list of availiable networks, click here" and there is no internet connection, but the 'availiable network' it claims to have found is the one I originally told it to connect to. If I remove the WEP, one of my other laptops can't even find the network, and the A10 says it won't connect because it doesn't like the network not having a WEP encryption. WTF?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.