Display message: "Attention: No Video Input"

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfasdfasdf

I don't know if this is a repost of someone else's thread, but I don't seem to find any threads that has any problems similar to mine. I'm very sorry if it is. Basically, there is this slight problem with the monitor I have purchased. It's Philips 220x1sw. I hooked everything up to my computer, and everything worked fine. Up until now, it still works fine. My slight problem is that whenever the display turns off (I use power settings), the screen would say, "Attention: No Video Input." For the screen saver, that message doesn't pop up at all. I have tried both DVI and VGA cables, and the results are pretty much the same. I reinstalled my video card, and the results are the same. I even tried both the DVI slots on my video card. Right now, I'm using DVI. I also searched up the solutions provided on Philips' own site, but it's not really helping me at all. Everything is working fine and dandy, but that message is actually bugging me. I'm beginning to wonder if this is normal or not when the display is shutting off. The display is back to normal once I move the mouse, but after leaving the computer after a certain time, that message would pop up anyways when the display is turning off. Does anyone have any solutions or know if it's like this or not?

As always, helps are appreciated and THANK YOU!

Mine does the same thing when turning off my PC and the monitor is still on. Nothing wrong with it. Is this message on all the time or only when transitioning between sleep/hibernate to full power?

Mine does the same thing when turning off my PC and the monitor is still on. Nothing wrong with it. Is this message on all the time or only when transitioning between sleep/hibernate to full power?

When my display is turning off, it would first say "Attention: No Video Input," and then after a couple seconds, it would then say "Attention: Entering Sleep Mode" for a couple of seconds too. After that, the screen is completely black, and when I move around the mouse, the message "Attention: No Video Input" would pop up for a couple of seconds again, and the display would go back to my desktop.

Thanks for the response!

This quite okay as far as I know. Your transitioning between power states. Now if for some reason the screen remains black then get back to us and we'll take it from there.

This quite okay as far as I know. Your transitioning between power states. Now if for some reason the screen remains black then get back to us and we'll take it from there.

I will for sure come back if any problems arise. Thank you for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back