TechSpot

.dll file

By gnilwoc
May 9, 2004
  1. on booting up my system i receive a message box advising " a required .dll file ddao35.dll file was not found ".
    could you advise if this is a required file, if so how can i restore it. if not how can i avoid this message appearing.

many thanks
    david cowling

2. Goalie

Goalie TS Booster Posts: 616

http://www.5starsupport.com/info/dll.htm

You can get a copy from here. I'm not sure how reliable they are though, so I would recommend running a virus scan on the file before you open it.

If you are without a virus scanner, trend microsystems has an online scanner. Takes a bit to download the defs and all, but it does a decent enough job.

3. Goalie

Goalie TS Booster Posts: 616

Oh yes, I should mention that ddao is Direct Data Access Objects, which is most frequently used in database type applications. In terms of how critical the file is, that depends on the application/service that needs to load it.

You never mentioned your operating system.. I don't think it really makes a difference here, but if you have continued problems please post that as well.

4. php_leo

php_leo TS Rookie

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

This thread is over 2 years old mate.

I did exectly the same thing once or twice when I first joined Techspot lol.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.