TechSpot

Documentary about World War 3

1. Hello I would like to talk about a new documentary thats been shown on british tv its called The Man Who Stopped WW3: Revealed. its a facinating documenatary about the cuban missile crisis and the one man that saved us from WW3. his name is Vasili Arkhipov. [​IMG]
    there is also a book about this by the author Edward Wilson. ok so now you want to watch this doco right now no problem just head on over to this link http://www.channel5.com/shows/revealed/episodes/the-man-who-saved-the-world with a uk ip addess and your then able to watch it. expat shield might do. I also recommend using internet download manager or alternatives which has a feature to download streaming video. I hope you enjoy the doco. please leave comments and what your thoughts are and what might something similar lead to something like this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.