Documents and settings help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfaizan91

does anyone know how where the settings for the taskbar are kept in documents and settings ive been tryin for sum days now???

the taskbar isnt missing butsome of the toolbars are so i was wondering if i could replace it with a working one with all da settings wrkin

What toobars are missing? When you r-click the taskbar, does it show the missing toolabar in the list? If the toolbar is listed, uncheck Lock Toolbar option and select the wanted toolbar, then Lock the toolbar again.

All you need to do is drag the shortcut down to the quick launch section, and they should appear. If you don't have a shortcut, then you will need to go and find the .exe file for whatever program you want, then r-click it, and select send to desktop (create shortcut).

no i dnt need a shortcut hve u ever use mini mode for windows media player where all da play stop forward button appear in da task bar to do that u need enable it frm taskbar's toolbars and it isnt there. and its noa windows media player problem cos i uninstalled and reinstalled it

I guess I don't use my media players all that much, and I have all those controls on my keyboard, so I wouldn't need them on the taskbar. if this is what you mean. just put your windows media player into mini mode, or whatever its called, and put the shortcut, to windows media player, in the quick launch. In media player, select View menu, and Skin Mode, and when you open the player from the quick launch it is mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back