Does anyone have an iphone

yyiiyyii

does your iphone have many dropped calls, i was thinking about getting a iphone althought considering they are with at&t i am worried about dropped calls.

I had at&t and they had so many dropped calls i had to cancel the serive and go back to t mobil

Had one. Returned it. Too many connection problems with AT&T... after four days they still had not figgered it out.

Check with the AT&T people in your error. They have a great number of Cingular towers to build, rebuild, or install. But They will usually tell you where the dopped call areas are currently, and when they expect to have them fixed. AT&T is spending a lot of money on it, but the FCC is very, very slow on approvals....

I dont know why A&TT says they have the least dropped calls. it seems like lots of companies do the oppiste of what they say they do. Like a place called "Honest Used Cars" or something

My friend has two for some reason he feels that since he has a lot of money he can afford to spend it like an asshat. But He doesn't experience any connections problems.

Back