Download Manager Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.freak

Knowing that there many of you here we can safely call the Brains I need your help, coz I own a Dell XPS m1530 Laptop, whatever download manager or accelerator I use I can only download local files @ normal or accelerated speeds, then whenever I try to download files from outside my country like from rapidshare or any direct link ... I get download speeds of a few bytes/s ...

I have no firewall whatsoever installed, Trend Micro that came with my laptop has been un-installed, and it's recent recovery so nothing extra is installed ... I have even disabled widows defender, windows firewall anything that migh interfere with the internet ...

The weird thing is that when I download files found on servers within my country it works gr8, it's just when I step outside that download goes down to a few bytes/s .... And it's just in download managers / accelerators .. Browser download works fine, just no pause / resume capability !

Please help me ASAP @!!!!!

Has nothing to do ... coz we r being able to download normally some of the time ... the rest it starts great then drops to a few byte/s ... Now that I've seemed to have fixed it, the PPPOE connection I have just keeps disconnecting me from time to time :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back